Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Better safe than sorry — don’t miss our webinar on automotive systems

Lynn Gayowski
Lynn Gayowski
I’m from Winnipeg where there is an extremely high population of terrible drivers, so I like to think I have a special understanding of what automotive safety is all about. (I’m sorry Winnipeg, I do still love you. Anyone who changes lanes without signalling should feel the finger of shame pointing at them right now.) But when we’re talking about automotive functional safety, I think there’s still a lot of learning left to do.

Enter my esteemed colleague Yi Zheng. Yi will be presenting a webinar on Designing Automotive Systems with the ISO 26262 Standard. Highlights will include:

  • Lessons learned from safety standards in other industries
  • The key concepts of ISO 26262
  • What ISO 26262 requirements mean for the design of your system 

If you’re looking to brush up on your automotive safety knowledge I invite you to join. Here are the details:
Designing Automotive Systems with the ISO 26262 Standard  Monday, July 28, 2014
9 a.m. PT / Noon ET / 4 p.m.  UTC
Registration & more info here.

Attend from the comfort of your home or office – no parallel parking required!

No comments:

Post a Comment