Friday, January 6, 2012

Next week: CES, CTS, AT&T, NAIAS. Phew!

It has been a hectic week back from Christmas vacation trying to get all the last minute preparations ready for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the Consumer Telematics Show (CTS) in Las Vegas and the North American International Automotive Show (NAIAS) in Detroit.

CES has become a  "must attend" show for automotive, due to the continued convergence between the consumer and automotive industries. (Yes, that's an intentional pun, and SAE Convergence is this year, but thankfully not until October.) Our CES QNX booth is tucked right behind the RIM booth #30326 in the main hall. We'll have some really cool new demos that you'll definitely want to check out! I can't give you details until next week, but trust me they are worth the wait.

We've got QNX representatives speaking both at CTS, which is the Monday before in Mandalay Bay, and at the AT&T Developer Conference which is the Sunday and Monday before at the Palms hotel.

And finally there's NAIAS at Cobo Hall.  I'm skipping CES this year to give some love to my home town.  I'll be back in Detroit, keepin' it old school. If I don't see you there, look me up. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment